1. You are excited about your pregnancy.
Congrats!! Pregnancy and motherhood is the best thing that happened to me and all the people who told me my [fun] life was over was absolutely wrong. So if you are hearing that right now, ignore the naysayers. Motherhood is an opportunity.
2. Your excitement about your pregnancy is sometimes overshadowed by feelings of overwhelm.
Your to-do list just keeps growing and you are trying to figure how you are going to get it all done before your baby arrives. Yep. I have been there.
3. You've been scrolling on Google and Pinterest trying to get all the information and advice that you can.
You want to be prepared for what is to come and you just keep finding yourself in an abyss of pregnancy-related articles trying to figure out what to do next.
4. You're unsure about planning during pregnancy and preparing for birth.
None of us are born moms and the large majority of us are figuring things out as we go along. Don't worry! You don't need to have all the answers right now.
Not long ago, I was right where you are...
I remember like it was yesterday staring at my positive pregnancy tests (I took more than one) wondering...what should I do first.
I had the traditional education...
-Make an appointment with a prenatal care provider.
-Show up to your appointments.
-Start taking a prenatal vitamin.
-Skip the deli meat.
Everyone had instructions for me but no one was telling me why I should be doing #allthethings or encouraging me to relax.
1. I'd focus on my mental health as much as I did my physical health.
2. I'd make the quality of information and not the quantity of information my focus.
3. I'd invest in meaningful wellness practices.
And... these are the things I help you do in this boot camp.
You are relaxed as you move towards your birth.
You understand why you are taking specific actions and not just blindly following trends.
You have the information you need to promote wellness (mind & body) on your journey.
Do you offer refunds?
No. I do not offer refunds for this digital product.
What format is the content delivered in?
The content in the program is video (slides over audio of me speaking). I also provide worksheets and downloads to support your learning. You will also get invited to participate in live video sessions.
When does the challenge begin.
The challenge start dates are always announced. Be sure to get on the mailing list to join the next challenge.